Thursday, June 30, 2011

Party like a rockstar.

Kero's grad party was everything I expected and more ;)

Living in DC, as lovely as it is, is kind of jarring. Being constantly surrounded by the skinniest, most professional, harsh-looking women around is kind of scary. I forget that real people exist, so I surround myself with pictures of people that I love. Among them are the people who are technically my friends, but are really more like family.

If we had a portrait, it would be this.


Jimmy is photobombing in the most fantastic of ways. Tim Sugrue is ???

I was marvelously reunited with my soulmate, the one, the only Megan Elizabeth Hall. We sang our ukulele tune which was written for Sarah, Kerry, and Ashlee (even though she was sickly and absent *tear* ). We sang it twice actually. Once for college peeps, and the edited version for the 'seniors'.






We laughed until our stomachs hurt from the band stories and boob comments of Bean. I mean, really, it was like an ab workout.





Cameron is just the sweetest, most adorable person I have ever met. I swear, if Bean hadn't gotten to him first... but then again Shreve probs would have... but I would totally get in line. He told us of his new musical director opportunity, and I could not be more thrilled.

Carly told us of her adventures of teaching children this summer. Apparently the signs of "Thank you" and "F*ck you" are not that different... and some kid got them mixed up. Whoops! She is such a peach that Carly.

Sarah Hann came in on a 7 hour journey. We got our Earth Day Earrings picture, finally. :) She is so creative and special and I just love her.


Andy, Tim's BFF from home, made a long trip out also. It was nice to connect dots. Tim and Kerry talk about all of us to him and vice versa. So names and faces all matched and it was glorious.

Brian and Jimmy, the certified little brothers, were there playing some form of baseball-ish. Megan Hall played in heels. I was impressed.

Jake also made a cameo. Looking all tan and studly.

Tim & Kerry are the cappuccinos of coffee. I don't know if that makes sense to any of you, but it does to me. I wanna be like them when I grow up. Even if they are some sort of 'line of communication' in my life right now.


We ended the night with hundreds (literally) of sparklers which I picked up at Phantom Fireworks. Colored ones. Gold ones. Silver ones. It was quite magical. In Disney style.

All in all, I felt complete. You are all my people. Now until eternity.

Sending crazy love, Rajita.

No comments:

Post a Comment