Saturday, May 21, 2011

Killer Style.

The ladies here have killer style. I mean, it's the best kind though. Diversity.

There are the undergrounds, raw style chicks. No labels. No ironing. No clear cut lines. Lovely floral patterns, all indie and hipster like. Straight out of a vintage store.

Then there are the professionals. Black pencil skirts. White 3/4 sleeves, collared shirts straight for from the dry cleaners. Petite heels, just enough. With the hair swept back in a just-right bun.

Then there are the urbans. The tight jeans, big glossy sunglasses. Neon, everywhere. Trendy sneakers a la Simmons sisters.

I can pull off looking pretty trendy and tiger-like for Indiana PA, but damn I could learn a few things from these females. They make it look so easy. I walk out the house thinking, 'alright, i think i'm doing okay today.' As soon as I get on the Metro I feel like a frumpy mess.

This is when I need Megan Hall.

1 comment:

  1. Even on your worst frumpy day you still out shine them all!

    ReplyDelete