Monday, May 23, 2011

Well thank goodness it wasn't a ticket!

I received my first piece of mail yesterday! It came in a ziploc bag, attached to my windshield.

I must preface this tale, with an explanation of the parking situation in DC.

I am parking on an unzoned street, so I don't need a permit. I parked last Monday, and haven't moved since.

So, when I saw a note on my windshield, I automatically thought "Ticket". But, much to my surprise (and joy that I didn't have to pay a fine) it only said: "Thanks for hitting my car, Asshole! & If that's you in the pictures in your back window... you're ugly as well. -XOXO"


So, in response, dear writer: There was one car behind me when I parked last Monday. I parked, and there was no contact between that car and mine. I still had two feet in between the two cars. I apologize that your car got hit, but I assure you it was not me. -With Love, Raj

Enjoy the photos, y'all. I can't believe he even put it in a ziploc. A nice ziploc too. Not one of those cheapo knock-off brands.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I guess he just wanted to make sure you go the note for something you didnt do! What a wanker!

    ReplyDelete